It seems like most of the people our age are two-faced nowadays. They act two completely different personalities, depending on the crowd they’re around. C’mon now.
I wonder to myself, “Do they even know themselves as a person? Do they just want to fit in? Or maybe they’re bipolar?”
That’s alright, though. As teens, we try to seek our true identity — from playing around with different personalities to hanging around with different people. We’re still too young to find out who we really are at the core; however, I still think that being two-faced won’t get you anywhere but downhill, where the other two-faced fucks are.
I only know a few true, down to earth people. Those are the kids I want to be around. Because everyone else is either a liar, cheater, stealer, player, pimpette, or ultimately, two-faced. And I’m afraid their “shittyness” may eventually rub off on me. But luckily, I’m a pro when it comes to fighting peer pressure.
I fuckin’ HATE being lied to. I’d rather have someone be upfront and harsh to me rather than being lied to just because they’re being a floppy pussy about the consequences. One truth can overcome any lie, but at the same time one lie can overcome any truth. To you brutally honest people out there, I just wana give you a warm bear hug.
And numbers mean math, and math means hatred, and hatred means numbers.
In all seriousness though, age is only a label. But nowadays, age is the only way people assume one’s maturity level, regardless of what kind of person they really are. Guys, I know 10 year olds more mature than me.
Now if you think age plays a big role in compatibility when it comes to a relationship, go jump off a cliff overhanging a dried up sea. I know this may seem weird, but my uncle married someone 20 years older than him. They were HAPPY, and in my eyes, that’s all that matters. Am I right? We’re all searching for people and objects that make us happy, so no one should have a say in what completes you.
If there’s someone out there 5 years younger than you or even 100 years older than you, go for that person because honestly, no one can define the line between what you love and what makes you happy.
Don’t let others’ expectations affect you just because of your age. Reveal your true individuality without the constant bombardment of your friends, parents, teachers, etc. Limits are nonexistent.
Ok, I’m gonna stop. I sound like your dad or some shit.
Did you know that a shooting star is really the visible path of a meteoroid as it enters the atmosphere to become a meteor?
If a shooting star survives impact with the Earth’s surface, then it is called a meteorite.
When stars die they form either into black dwarves, black holes, or neutron stars depending on their mass. They do not shoot towards Earth like a “shooting star.” Sorry for bursting your bubbles. :/
But who’s to say that dreaming isn’t real? What if this is a dream, and the second we drift off into a deep sleep it turns into reality?
We still feel the same feelings in a dream as if they were real. Everyone has had those dreams where they found their soul mate and fell in love, with all those butterflies in your stomach and happy vibes floating around. And when you wake up, you realize, “Oh shit, that was just a dream.” But you still felt true love, so who’s to say that it was fake? Think of dreams as your second life, and do the things that you’re too shy or scared to do in reality with boldness and courage because you may not ever get a chance to experience it in real life.
You can do anything in a dream! If you want to fly, fucking fly. If you want to breath underwater, fucking breath underwater. If you want to bang Hilary Clinton, FUCKIN’ DO IT!
The next time I dream, I’m going to take full advantage of it. I’m gonna do whatever the fuck I want and make it real.
Time to get intact with my insightful side.
Note: I do not mean to offend anyone with my personal views. I apologize beforehand.
1. People are selfish. Humans do not have a real, defined purpose in life other than to be happy; so they seek and destroy anything and anybody that interferes in their pursuit. No one cares about anyone. This explains why people cheat, because their former significant other can’t fulfill their standards of this so-called ‘happiness’ that we all long for, therefore, the cheaters throw away their former significant other like a piece of worthless shit, and move on with their lives hoping to find another burst of adrenaline to spice up their boring lifestyle, but in the end, regret and guilt will take its toll onto their crooked hearts. Folks, don’t cheat. You’ll face the endless bullshit as a consequence and inevitably, earn yourself and free invite to the Loose Sluts & Fucktard Players club. Emotions are temporary, as well as happiness. They’ll go away eventually — be patient just let time do it’s job. Time heals everything.
2. Horoscopes are fake. They’re all overly general, meaning they can pertain to anybody. Don’t fall for that shit nor base your life on it either. I’d love to believe they’re real ‘cause I used to read them everyday, but then I realized how gullible we all are. Horoscopes are for entertainment, so don’t take it too far. Just because the stars say so doesn’t mean we have to believe it. Don’t read it at the beginning of the day either, because it’ll then become subconscious.
3. All religions are the same. We all believe in a God and Afterlife, we just teach it differently. Christianity has its Jesus, Buddhism has its Buddha, Muslims has its Allah and they all believe in Afterlife. See a connection? Their cultures have adopted traditions that have been passed down from generation to generation, just like how our parents raised us into a certain religion. Believe what you want to believe — you’re entitled to your own opinion. I’m Catholic and there are some things that I honestly don’t accept as truth, there’s slavery in the bible for fuck’s sake. Believe in what you think is real.
4. Pooping is great. Enough said.
5. The galaxies resemble the model of an atom. Think about it. The Sun could be the Nucleus, and the planets orbiting it are the electrons. Is the Milky Way Galaxy that we inhabit in really an atom of something larger? Are we just little, microscopic bacteria that mean nothing in comparison to the universe so great in size? What are we?
6. Age is an epidemic. The older we grow, the more prone we are to the vast amounts of incurable diseases and sicknesses. This is because age slowly corrupts and weakens our internal system. The brutal effects of aging include the high risk of Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, balding, weakening of bones, coarsening of the skin, etc. The elders who were once the life of the party back in the days, evolve into slow, less lively, and weak snails who can’t function without medical aid and love from family and friends. Sometimes, I wish that we can live forever and death wouldn’t exist in the dictionary. But then life loses its meaning…
7. Love is artificial. Love is only a momentary enhancement of senses and emotions. You know what’s true love? Those couples that last forever, even until after death. The ones that never break up or talk to anyone else with the intention of ‘getting some.’ I have been desensitized from all the backstabbing and playing of my heart to have faith in most people anymore, but what can I do. Trust is nonexistent to me — I trust no one. I have to take into account that love’s definition is different for everyone. I respect your view on love, and I do not wish to argue against it. It’s just what I believe. I’m only 17, and I have yet to meet someone who is true at heart to me. And Stephanie, I really do love you. But you haven’t been true to me at times. Luckily, I forgive and forget. Love you, Babbah!
8. Music is my escape. The way I intertwine my emotions with the soothing sounds of my hollow acoustic and play out every feeling floating through my heart is synonymous. When I’m having a bad day, I’d play something a little sad, then modulate into a happier tune to cheer me up. I can’t express myself any better than playing guitar. It’s quite refreshing when I’m feeling a little down. Close my eyes and play what I want, drifting off into a silver-lined dream where I can pretend my wishes are real and my problems are gone. Music is my life.
9. Everyone is a hypocrite. I find it funny when people are saying the shit I do is stupid, and 2 weeks come by they’re doing the same thing. I find it funny how people make you promise them something, and then they are the ones that wind up breaking that promise. I find it funny how someone works so hard to gain your trust, but they end up stripping it away. I find it funny how my mom says no phones at the dinner table, when she’s the one texting her life away. I find it funny how people want something so bad, until they finally get it and it turns into their least favorite possession. I find it funny how ex-girlfriends/boyfriends say they’re over you, but they’re just using rebounds to get you jealous. I find it funny how the P.E. teachers are fatfucks. I find it funny when Black people get offended by the word “nigger” but throw the word around like a hot potato. I find it funny how the people that say “I HATE DRAMA” are the people that are in it the most. I find it funny how I’m a hypocrite, and I’m ranting about this.
I’m done here, buddies.